Geotkan Texpol ™
Geotkan Texpol ™
One of the most promising materials for reinforcing soil massifs in the construction of roads and railways is high-strength geotextile - geotextile.
Our organization produces high-strength geotextile under the brand Texpol ™ according to TU 2290-004-68781351-2012. Geo-textiles of increased strength Texpol ™ is an analogue of the well-known brands: Stabitex, Geolon, Stabilenka, Kortex, Bonar, etc.
Geotkan Texpol ™ is widely used in the construction of roads and railways. The fabric is made of 100% polyester on Austrian equipment, the width of the fabric is from 1.7 to 3.2 m. Possessing excellent physical and mechanical properties and a high modulus of elasticity, the material withstands large tensile loads, with a relatively small elongation. Due to these properties, geotextile is recommended to be used in excavation works, namely for reinforcing the soil. It eliminates the need to replace the ground itself, which saves a lot of money. The use of Geotkan Tekspol on weak soils, such as clay or peat, makes it possible to increase the bearing capacity of the erected structure.Тканый геотекстиль Текспол™ use:
- temporary, forest and access roads;
- construction of runways;
- highway and motorway;
- mounds over 2 meters;
- roads for heavy transport;
- parking for trucks;
- reinforcement of road bases on weak soils;
- the construction of embankments on weak soils, increasing the bearing capacity and shear strength.
Basic properties of the material:
This high-strength geotextile has excellent physical and mechanical properties:
- chemical inertness;
- resistance to various biological processes (decomposition, silting, mineralization and others);
- Immunity to UV radiation, high humidity, temperature changes.
- The material is produced in rolls, the width of which is from 3 to 5 meters.
The main operational characteristics of the high-strength geotextile Texpol ™:
- elasticity. This quality makes it possible to use this material in road and housing construction. When constructing foundations, it guarantees the increase of the bearing capacity of the building, while at the same time preventing the damaging effect of groundwater on the foundation of the house. In road construction geotextile acts as a reinforcing layer, preventing deformation, delamination and scattering of complex sections of the route;
- Resistant to siltation and excellent drainage properties. Such characteristics are invaluable in the construction of dams and structures that prevent further shedding of foundation pits and gullies. Geotek Tekpol ™ is also popular for creating landscape design. Free flowing rainwater into the ground, the material will preserve the integrity of flower beds and other garden plantations, preventing erosion of the earth layers;
- tensile strength. This quality is especially appreciated in the construction field, when creating reinforced structures. Even the direct, pinpoint effect of iron pins is not capable of disrupting the integrity of the geotextile of the web, thereby reducing its strength;
- safety for the environment. This quality is especially valuable in our time, when the ecology is in a deplorable state. In addition, it allows expanding the scope of geotextile (as well as its UV resistance).
Road construction is the main area of application of Tekpol ™ needle-punched fabric. When changing the temperature regime, stratification and cracking of a new roadway often occurs. The essence of this process is quite simple: in the winter (at the first frosts), the transition of the so-called fine-dispersed inclusions from fine to coarse-grained layers begins. They absorb water, like a sponge, increasing in volume, and tearing the surface of the asphalt. When using the Texpol ™ material, which has a high drainage capacity, it is possible to significantly slow down these processes, minimizing the number of cracks and potholes on the roads. The minimum period of use of the geopolitics is 50 years, and during this period it will reduce the costs of road maintenance services for maintenance of the route. When moving heavy trucks along the road, the fabric helps to reduce the vibrational and deformation load (due to its elasticity and a significant breaking elongation). All this guarantees a long and effective use of the track, without the formation of potholes and rutting. Due to its wide range of applications, the material is very popular.