What does geotextile 150 mean and where is it used?
Geotextile 150, in most cases, means its surface density, i. E. The weight of the geotextile is 150 grams per square meter. If the cloth is woven (geotextile), this parameter will mean breaking characteristics of 150 kN / m2. The most common abbreviations are the following types: geotextile IP 150, geotextile PP 150, geotextile PE 150, geotextile IGP 150, or geotextile 150/150 (geotextile).
Non-woven fabric geotextile 150 has the following characteristics:
Surface density is 150 g / m.
Breaking load not less than - 150 N / m;
Elongation at break is 70%.
Of course, the characteristics of the geotextile may vary depending on the raw materials used, polypropylene or polyester, and also on the production technology, in this example, the lowest values are shown for secondary raw materials.
Non-woven geotextile cloth with a surface density of 150 grams per meter is used in the following areas:
- From such a cloth medical napkins are made;
- Use for sheltering plant seeds;
- Filter for drainage pipes;
- For the production of geocomposites in combination with geoset;
- It can be used on slopes in combination with a geogrid.
Thermobonded geotextile canvas 150 g / m2. Use:
- The construction of footpaths and sidewalks;
- As a filter for drains;
- Apply in landscape design;
- When constructing temporary roads;
- When building soccer and playgrounds.
- At the device of foot paths and sidewalks;
- Parking for trucks;
- Temporary and access roads;
- Highway and motorway;
- River and lake embankments;
- Drains drainage;
- Protection against weeds, etc.
Thermofixing gives increased strength to geotextiles. Recommended for use!
>> Geotextile 200
- Geotextile density 150.
- Geotextile density 200.
- Geotextile density 250.
- Geotextile density 300.
- Geotextile density 350.
- Geotextile density 400.
- Geotextile density 450.
- Geotextile density 500.
- Geotextile density 600.
- Description material geotextile, as well as its types and types, such as: road geotextiles, geotextiles for drainage, woven and non-woven geotextiles.
- In our campaign, you canbuy geotextileat favorable prices, andbuy geotextile Dornit, as well as other geosynthetic materials. Delivery in Russia and CIS countries.
- In the construction of roads is often usedgeotextile Dornit. The description and characteristics of the material are given on our website.