What does geotextile 600 mean and where is it used?
Geotextile with a density of 600 grams can be called road, it is widely used in the construction of roads and railways.
Geotextile 600, in most cases, means its density, i.e. The weight of the geotextile is 600 grams per square meter. If the fabric is woven (geotextile), this parameter will mean discontinuous characteristics of 600 kN / sq. M. The most common abbreviations are the following types: geotextile IP 600, geotextile PP 600, geotextile PE 600, geotextile IGP 600.
Nonwoven geotextile 600 has the following characteristics:
The surface density is 600 g / sq.m .;
Breaking load not less than - 600 N / m;
Elongation at rupture - 65-130%.
Of course, the characteristics of the geotextile may vary depending on the raw materials used, polypropylene or polyester, and also on the production technology, in this example, the lowest values are shown for secondary raw materials.
Cloth geotextile with a density of 600 grams per meter is used:
- In pedestrian areas;
- Parking for trucks;
- To strengthen slopes with a geogrid;
- Highway and motorway;
- As a structural interlayer with gabion structures;
- Access roads for heavy transport;
- Drains drainage;
- Drainage systems;
- Protection against weeds, etc.
- Protection of foundations;
- Landfills for disposal of solid waste;
- Drainage for bulk dams;
- Protection of geomembranes.
- Geotextile density 150.
- Geotextile density 200.
- Geotextile density 250.
- Geotextile density 300.
- Geotextile density 350.
- Geotextile density 400.
- Geotextile density 450.
- Geotextile density 500.
- Geotextile density 600.
- Description material geotextile, as well as its types and types, such as: road geotextiles, geotextiles for drainage, woven and non-woven geotextiles.
- In our campaign, you canbuy geotextileat favorable prices, andbuy geotextile Dornit, as well as other geosynthetic materials. Delivery in Russia and CIS countries.
- In the construction of roads is often usedgeotextile Dornit. The description and characteristics of the material are given on our website.