What does geotextile 100 mean and where is it used?
Geotextile 100 - "light geotextile", in most cases, means its density, i.e. The weight of the geotextile is 100 grams per square meter. If the fabric is woven (geotextile), this parameter will mean discontinuous characteristics of 100 kN / sq. M. The most common abbreviations are the following types: geotextile IP100, geotextile PP100, geotextile PE100, geotextile IGP100 or geotextile 100/100 (geotextile).
Non-woven fabric Geotextile 100 has the following characteristics:
- Surface density - 100 gr./m.kv .;
- Breaking load not less than - 100 N / m;
- Elongation at break is 70%.
Of course, the characteristics of the geotextile may vary depending on the raw materials used, polypropylene or polyester, and also on the production technology, in this example, the lowest values are shown for secondary raw materials.
Non-woven geotextiles with a density of 60, 80, 100 grams per meter are used in the following areas:
- From such a cloth medical napkins are made;
- Use for sheltering plant seeds;
- Filter for drainage pipes;
- For the production of geocomposites in combination with geoset;
- It is possible to use on slopes with grass sowing in combination with the Terramesh or geogrid systems.
Thermobonded geotextile canvas 100 g / m2. Use:
- The construction of footpaths and sidewalks;
- As a filter for drains;
- Apply in landscape design;
- When constructing temporary roads;
- At construction of football and playgrounds.
Thermofixing gives increased strength to geotextiles. Recommended for use!
>> Geotextile 150
- Geotextile density 150.
- Geotextile density 200.
- Geotextile density 250.
- Geotextile density 300.
- Geotextile density 350.
- Geotextile density 400.
- Geotextile density 450.
- Geotextile density 500.
- Geotextile density 600.
- Description material geotextile, as well as its types and types, such as: road geotextiles, geotextiles for drainage, woven and non-woven geotextiles.
- In our campaign, you canbuy geotextileat favorable prices, andbuy geotextile Dornit, as well as other geosynthetic materials. Delivery in Russia and CIS countries.
- In the construction of roads is often usedgeotextile Dornit. The description and characteristics of the material are given on our website.