What does geotextile 400 mean and where is it used?
Geotextile 400, in most cases, means its density, i.e. The weight of the geotextile is 400 grams per square meter. If the cloth is woven (geotextile), this parameter will mean discontinuous characteristics of 400 kN / sq. M. The most common abbreviations are the following types: geotextile IP 400, geotextile PP 400, geotextile PE 400, geotextile IGP 400.
Non-woven fabric Geotextile 400 has the following minimum characteristics:
Surface density - 400 g / m2;
Breaking load not less than - 400 N / m;
Elongation at break is 80-130%.
Of course, the characteristics of the geotextile may vary depending on the raw materials used, polypropylene or polyester, and also on the production technology, in this example, the lowest values are shown for secondary raw materials.
Cloth geotextile nonwoven needle-punched density of 400 grams per meter is used in the following areas:
- In pedestrian areas;
- Parking for trucks;
- To strengthen slopes with a geogrid;
- Highway and motorway;
- As a structural interlayer with gabion structures;
- Access roads for heavy transport;
- Drains drainage;
- Drainage systems;
- Protection against weeds, etc.
- Protection of foundations;
- Landfills for disposal of solid waste;
- Drainage for bulk dams;
- Protection of geomembranes.
>> Geotextile 450
- Geotextile density 150.
- Geotextile density 200.
- Geotextile density 250.
- Geotextile density 300.
- Geotextile density 350.
- Geotextile density 400.
- Geotextile density 450.
- Geotextile density 500.
- Geotextile density 600.
- Description material geotextile, as well as its types and types, such as: road geotextiles, geotextiles for drainage, woven and non-woven geotextiles.
- In our campaign, you canbuy geotextileat favorable prices, andbuy geotextile Dornit, as well as other geosynthetic materials. Delivery in Russia and CIS countries.
- In the construction of roads is often usedgeotextile Dornit. The description and characteristics of the material are given on our website.