What does geotextile 450 mean and where is it used?
Geotextiles with a density of 450 grams can be called road, it is widely used in road construction.
Geotextile 450, in most cases, means its density, i.e. The weight of the geotextile is 450 grams per square meter. If the cloth is woven (geotextile), this parameter will mean discontinuous characteristics of 450 kN / sq. M. The most common abbreviations are the following types: geotextile IP 450, geotextile PP 450, geotextile PE 450, geotextile IGP 450.
Nonwoven geotextile 450 has the following characteristics:
Surface density is 450 g / m2;
Breaking load not less than - 450 N / m;
Elongation at rupture - 65-130%.
Of course, the characteristics of the geotextile may vary depending on the raw materials used, polypropylene or polyester, and also on the production technology, in this example, the lowest values are shown for secondary raw materials.
Cloth geotextile with a density of 450 grams per meter is used:
- In pedestrian areas;
- Parking for trucks;
- To strengthen slopes with a geogrid;
- Highway and motorway;
- As a structural interlayer with gabion structures;
- Access roads for heavy transport;
- Drains drainage;
- Drainage systems;
- Protection against weeds, etc.
- Protection of foundations;
- Landfills for disposal of solid waste;
- Drainage for bulk dams;
- Protection of geomembranes.
>> Geotextile 500
- Geotextile density 150.
- Geotextile density 200.
- Geotextile density 250.
- Geotextile density 300.
- Geotextile density 350.
- Geotextile density 400.
- Geotextile density 450.
- Geotextile density 500.
- Geotextile density 600.
- Description material geotextile, as well as its types and types, such as: road geotextiles, geotextiles for drainage, woven and non-woven geotextiles.
- In our campaign, you canbuy geotextileat favorable prices, andbuy geotextile Dornit, as well as other geosynthetic materials. Delivery in Russia and CIS countries.
- In the construction of roads is often usedgeotextile Dornit. The description and characteristics of the material are given on our website.